Klemen Gričar. Slovenian IFMGA Mountain Guide based in the Julian Alps.
We first met Klemen when he assisted on our Ski touring trip to the Julian Alps in March 2006 and it was clear from the outset that we'd met a very special talent!
In his own words:
- Born in Jesenice, Slovenia, in 1967.
- Member of Mountaineering Club Gozd Martuljek.
- Member of Alpine Club Jesenice.
- Member of mountain rescue team Kranjska Gora.
- Languages: English, German, Slovenian
- Guiding skills: rock climbing, climbing routes, touring ski, ice climbing, winter climbing.